November 4, 2010

big boy

I have refused to get Jackson any sort of 'stationary entertainer.' They take up so much space and give me ADHD just looking at them. We are also trying to sell our house (let me know if you know of anyone looking to move to the RDU area!) and these things are not easily stuffed under the bed or thrown in my car. Plus he is currently much more interested in a cup or bottle than anything else. Well, Jackson's grandma got word of this, heaven forbid he doesn't have one. So we compromised with the Baby Trend Walker, it really looks pretty dumpy compared to everything else. But... it folds up nicely and he is loving it! He can scoot around a little but mostly focuses on getting one of those bears into his mouth.
aghh, he is growing so freaking fast.

3 comments:

  1. Have you guys found another house yet or are you just seeing if your house will sell first?

    I know what you mean about the stationary entertainer...it takes up our whole living room but Benjamin loves it so what can I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are just seeing if ours will sell first, hopefully move on in to chapel hill! And yes he loves his 'walker' and so do I!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Van loved his walker! The stationary jumper only kept him occupied for about 5 mins at a time anyway. :) I want to snuggle on that fella soon!!

    ReplyDelete