March 29, 2011

holy...

stinky dookie. There is really no other 'pg' way to say it. And I hate the word 'poop' so don't recommend that. Jackson wins for the stinkiest dookies in this house by far. I can usually handle it but this morning I had some gagging going on. It is unbelievable that a 10 month old can do that. I kind of want to do an experiment and only drink 32 ounces of warm milk along with pureed 'vegetable beef,' maybe some peas, a strawberry breakfast bar and a pound of puffs for the day - just to test it out. I think I will wait until I am 90 and living with Jackson, pay back, and I doubt my booty will be this cute.

2 comments:

  1. Jackson & Farris should enter a "Stinkiest Dookie" contest-bet they could win us some money! Give that cute little booty a squeeze for me! :)

    ReplyDelete