November 14, 2011

work

Confession - some days I would like to get up, put on something decent and head in to work for a few hours.  Although few and far between I get job envy.  This happends when one of us wakes up on the wrong side of the bed with not enough sleep.  Combine this with no coffee for me and a diaper rash for Jackson and we just don't get along that well.  In the working vs. stay-at-home mom debate I think part-time is the best for me.  I am very fortunate in that I can do that.  Last week I worked at Jersey Mike's everyday during the lunch rush.  It is nice to have some adult interaction and to feel somewhat accomplished.  The best part about it is coming home to this sweet face to spend the afternoon with.  He likes to give his mama some serious melt your heart loves too!

No comments:

Post a Comment