December 12, 2012

vacation!

Ohhh Mexico...  Charlie and I took a post 5 year wedding anniversary trip to Mexico.  All-inclusive goodness at the Excellence Rivera Cancun.  All inclusive food, all inclusive drinks, all inclusive sleep, I repeat, all inclusive sleep!  We booked through cheapcaribbean.com which I highly recommend.  We were there 4 nights, just long enough to start aching for my babies.  We also had to get out of there before the Mayans really started celebrating for December 21st, the end of the Mayan Calendar!  The boys were in good hands with grandparents doing more crafts and baking and venturing than I will do with them all year... Glad they still like me!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like Heaven!! Glad you had fun, Pedro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your anniversary trip was a success! Congratulations on celebrating five years of marriage! And thanks for the recommendation - Excellence Cancun is a fabulous hotel so it's no wonder you had a great time! Cheers to many more years! :)

    ReplyDelete