February 24, 2013

1 year!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Nash. Happy Birthday to you!

We have been celebrating this sweet boy all weekend long.  Yesterday we had a little party with family, friends, subs, cake, cookies AND fruit and cheese-puffs (Nash's request)! Today we went to a dinosaur exhibit (Jackson wanted to take him...) had some Neomande for lunch (Charlie wanted to take him...) and then went to the park and had ice cream (I wanted to take him...)!  Thanks for sharing your special day with us Nash.  You fill my heart with joy everyday.  I love your sweet shy smile, not so much your pterodactyl yell.  I love the way you wobble around the house, not so much the way you have figured how to climb up the stairs. I love the way we share waffles and fruit for breakfast in the morning, not so much the 5am bottle of milk. I love the way you can't wait to go outside, not so much the way you put every single thing if your mouth.  I love the way you watch your big brother, not so much how quickly you learn from him.  OK OK actually I love every single thing about you.  You have brought so much joy into our lives this year.  I could not ask for anything more.  

1 comment: