June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

The top reason's (just from this morning) that our dad really is #1 -

-He plays baseball with Jackson at 8 am, when I am just not feeling it.
-He pats a screaming Nash's back for 30 minutes at 3 am, because otherwise he may get punched, Nash not Charlie, well maybe Charlie too.
-He reads this blog about 2 months after a post and tells me how bad my grammar is, and then it is just too late to fix, so I'm sorry.
-He is always up for an impromptu dance party on the just made bed.



Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful dads out there.  Especially my boys dad, you really are the best!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...revenge on Charlie for pointing out grammar mistakes! Brent does the same thing...and it normally doesn't result in a "thanks, honey..you're so smart" response back from me:)

    ReplyDelete