December 27, 2013

Merry Merry!

Happy Birthday Jesus!  We slept in Christmas morning and I had to convince the boys to go downstairs to see if Santa had visited our house.  They already had so many new toys upstairs, spoiled rascals.  I doubt this will ever happen again so I will enjoy it while it last.  They were of course thrilled and very thankful when they saw their Santa gifts.  He kept it very simple this year.  We played a little and then had a cinnamon roll 'birthday cake' for Jesus.  Yes, I made them sing Happy Birthday to Jesus, we all need a little reminder during the busy Christmas time of what we are celebrating.  We headed to Goldsboro that afternoon for a late lunch with all of my grandparents and extended family.  Cheers to another wonderful Christmas!

We got our 'Busy Day Books' Mom!

This is so fun!

I wan open dis. Ok mom.

Getting ready with dad in our Christmas best.

First shave.

Clean cut gentleman around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment