February 13, 2014

Here we go...

Well, well, well we have made it to the third trimester.  Now that is a little terrifying. I have some things to get done before this baby gets here.  I am still waiting on the 'nesting' bug to hit me because right now the 'lazy' bug is coming on strong.  I am feeling pretty good and big but I have started to embrace being a big pregnant lady.  I crave burritos, pizza, Jersey Mike's subs (duh), ice cream, cinnamon rolls, donuts and red wine.  The same things I have craved my whole life only now I eat them (not the wine people, chill out).  I have crazy heartburn and wake up all through the night.  He is prepping me nicely.  This baby boy is doing great giving me lots of movement.  That is one of my favorite things in the whole wide world, those secret sneaky little kicks he gives his mama all day long.  His big brothers love to 'touch your baby' and give him kisses whenever possible.  (I had to put a stop to the random shirt pull ups at the grocery store.)  They can't sit in my lap as comfortably as they used to but that does not stop them from trying.  We all love you so much baby boy and can't wait for your to get here. OK, that was a lie, your mom can wait, yes I need all the time you will give me.

Nice try skinny-punk daddy.  Baby boy is about the size of a head of cauliflower.  You should see the size of cauliflower in North Carolina this year, huge I tell ya, just huge!  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment