June 11, 2014

surviving

We are in survival mode over here. This is the first week with just mom and the three bros.  It is not easy.  I know I am supposed to enjoy this time because it goes by so fast and yada yada and I do enjoy it.  I mean like really enjoy it when at least one of them is napping.  But it is hard to 'enjoy' when it is so loud in this house that I cannot think straight, I still have on my milk crusted pjs, and I am eating leftover spaghetti bake for breakfast at 11am wondering when I will magically lose some baby weight.  But we are making it and everyone seems somewhat happy.  I think this blog post sums it up perfectly, 5 Minutes in a Mom's Head.    I am a little too tired to 'blog' these days but will try and keep up dates coming.  There is nothing I love more than looking back at Jackson and Nash when they were this sweet baby age.  So we will keep plugging along because everyone is right, it does go by fast.

                                   
Redneck Paleontology  
'I'm en expert at using tools to get dinosaurs out of ice mom.' -Jackson
'Yeah lets do dinosaur fighting!' -Nash

Touchdown! Everyone is finally asleep, lets hang out!



1 comment:

  1. I know it's hard but everyone is alive AND you're doing an activity? That's success right there!! Go mama!! (Getting dressed and happy kids is icing on the cake)

    ReplyDelete