July 20, 2018

lately...

A few pictures of the 'fun' things we have done this summer.  I think we are about half way through, not that I have noticed or anything.  Not pictured - So. much. laundry.  So. many. cups.  All. the. snacks.  Epic. meltdowns. Or the occasional cuss word.

My sidekick who follows me everywhere.  If you have never said, please scoot back so I can wipe, do you even have kids.

Dad's turn! Some church league softball.  

Some evening bike rides and hanging out at the park.  I spy a Winnie!


I did not prompt this.  Looks like we need a stroller! ;)

Saturday mornings = flag football.  Super proud of my sportsmanship winner.

Wednesday morning kids movies! We saw the Emoji movie, and it was not as bad as I had imagined.  

Cheering on cousin Farris in the State Championship.  They won! Go Wilson!

Staying strong with our Sunday tradition of church, Jason's Deli and then Barnes & Noble.  We have graduated to TWO readers and two train table cruisers.

Summer job perks.  A pool nap.  Otherwise, the pool is not relaxing this summer, at all. 

Savages.  A plate of meat and corn on the cob, taken down in 30 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment