May 21, 2019

FIVE!

Theodore Joseph Farris is 5!! We had an awesome day celebrating this joyful, jumping, squirrel of a boy!  I was trying to think of the words to describe Theo. He adores his big bros and takes a lot of pride in being Winnie's big brother, but he is his own being.  I was telling our neighbor Ms. Diane that Theo was 5 as she has seen him grow since the day we brought him home from the hospital.  She couldn't believe it and said one of her favorite things is to watch Theo and all the things he does in the front yard as he seems to take such a delight in everything.  She is so right, Theo takes such delight in life.  May you continue to do you Theo, you bring joy to all who cross your path.  

A paint set for my little artist.  

Let's go to Five Guys since I'm five.  

My big handsome goober! 'Remember you weren't gonna let me turn 5 but I did!'

Decorating his cake.  

Chuckee Cheese for the birthday celebrating win!

'Will you take my picture with Chuckee mom.  Remeber when I used to be scared?!"

Getting it done in that ticket booth with Jackson - his top choice.  


No comments:

Post a Comment