May 29, 2020

DOUBLE - DIGITS!

THE OG IS TEN YEARS OLD.  I have a 10 year old son.  How did this happen so fast and how is it only 1:30 today?  Time is a crazy thing.  I am the luckiest mama to spend all my time with this boy.  He is still the brightest, cheeriest, sports - loving nerd that we all look up to every single day.  I am so proud of this 10 year old!

Hey world!
(Don't be fooled, he was not an easy baby. Maybe because he was my first but he cried all the time. It is hard to believe as he is so happy go lucky, but I am not making it up, all the time...)

10 years later!  Handsome, big headed, muddy beat up legs, rascal!

I also lied, here is the real OG.  Greta of Cornwallis will live in our hearts forever.  All other dogs will never live up to her and for that I am sad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment