October 19, 2010

yum

I could eat this boy up! His outfit makes him even more irresistible. He is changing so much every single day. He smiles at anyone he makes eye contact with, then buries his head in my shoulder acting like he is embarrassed. He puts on a very serious face when he gets to babbling. And an even more serious face when he is working on some digesting. His feet and under his arms are ticklish, making changing clothes even fun for mommy now. He is starting to grab for everything and loves his feet, a good cup, books, and rattles putting them straight up to his mouth. I love hanging with him all day, but I admit I love love love when he takes a nice long nap!

2 comments:

  1. that's the kind of m&m i want! Now I finally understand what Papa meant when he said he was gonna get my sugar! I missssss that sugar badly!

    ReplyDelete