February 14, 2011

be mine

Happy 1st Valentine's Day to my little sweetheart and 12th-ish to my big one! Jackson woke up extra early this morning to snuggle with his parents and make sure we knew just how much he loved us... Then he took me to lunch at Jersey Mike's and now we are waiting for salted fudge brownies to get out of the oven! We are forgoing the V-day dinner crowd and instead hanging out at the park (70 today!), drinking some wine, cooking up risotto, and watching a movie (ok maybe The Bachelor).
If I was a good cook and Jackson slept really late and I had lots of coffee, I would have made these, for obvious reasons! If anyone wants to make us some feel free!
Chatting with my mom over v-day lunch - don't you like my chicks dig me shirt?!

1 comment:

  1. Love the down-dog yoga, Jackson! Nice form. Want to play with Van next week? Hope you got some good Valentine sandwiches :)

    ReplyDelete