February 13, 2011

Rise and Shine...

And give God your Glory, Glory
Rise and Shine
And give God your Glory, Glory
Rise and Shine
And give God your Glory, Glory
Children of the World.

My dad used to sing (for those who know my dad they have heard his outside voice a few times...) this upstairs to us as our wake-up call. I despised it. I was so tired from staying up late talking on the phone and now I had to get up at 7:30am, to go to school, to hang out all day with my friends, and then to soccer practice?! Ohhh the agony...
This song pops in my head when Jackson sings (maaaa, mamaaa, maaaaa, mamamaaa) dowstairs for a 5:30 am wake-up call. I try to embrace it because I know soon enough I will be waking him up for school.

I like to do some downward-facing-dog in the morning to get my blood flowing...


I don't need to nap, I am not tired!...

No comments:

Post a Comment