July 15, 2011

love

Just a few of the things I am loving about my little boy. I love how you grin when you know you shouldn't do something. I love how you head to the front door when I say daddy is home. I love how you carefully dip your food in ketchup. I love your wrist roll and how white it is from not seeing the sun. I love how your hair curls up in the back. I love how you suck your thumb and rub your head. I love how you rub my head when you are tired. I love how you waller. I love playing peek-a-boo with you. I love how you like to help with laundry, cleaning up, opening & closing things. I love that you bring me books to read. I love how excited you get when I build blocks and you know you are about to knock them down. I love how you swing your arm when you walk. I love how you like to play outside. I love that you squat down when you are thinking. I love how much I miss you when you are asleep. I love that you are mine, all mine.

4 comments:

  1. aww Beks...sweetest post ever! Just made me tear up! I cant wait to see those white wrist rolls (Tyler has matching ones!) labor day weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! You just made me tear up too!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally teared up. such a sweet post beks!!! glad u r so in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is cute. i like the mental picture of jackson carefully dipping his food in ketchup! cute picture of jackson and charlie too!! :):)

    ReplyDelete