July 12, 2011

packing

We are moving to a new awesome house in less than 2 weeks! The tricky part is attempting to pack with Jackson's help. It goes something like me trying to throw some things in a box without him noticing. He sees me and trots over with a huge grin on his face, pulls everything out and gives it to me. I play along because he thinks he is helping and is so freaking cute. During his nap I managed to pack up the china cabinet. When he awoke from his nap he managed to climb on top of the boxes and I heard a nice little crunch. I think I will worry about it later.

3 comments:

  1. ha! I can't imagine trying to pack, trying to just vacuum is a task. But yayayayay for new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes...I know that feeling. maybe if you just ignore it- it won't be broken in a few days when you unpack...right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the big move!!! Gotta love little J's curiosity...

    ReplyDelete