August 31, 2011

rain on your wedding day = good luck!

Jackson has a new aunt!  Despite a big fat hurricane, trees in the driveway, no power, flooding, etc. etc. - they did it and will have many wedding day stories to tell.  Everything was beautiful and we had so much fun. 


Wedding day morning at my parents house, someone is not to worried about drying his hair or putting on make-up...

 Bridesmaid luncheon!

Winslow, Farris, Fowler family at the rehearsal dinner

 Brittni & Clint at the rehearsal dinner.

 Jackson getting ready for his ring bearing duties, yes he went down the aisle, in my arms, sucking his thumb... cute as ever

 The power came on during the reception! After cheers from the crowd the band started playing and it was party time. 

 Funfetti Cake!

 Heading to the Dominican...

 Brittni's Ruby Red Slippers!

Day after the wedding... Jackson sneaking away from his grandparents, he was the only one who apparently didn't need a nap!

1 comment:

  1. Seems such an amazing day. On my wedding day, my all family members enjoyed a lot. I wore a nice dress. My friend helped in booking wedding venues from online in such decent price. Everyone enjoyed a lot on my wedding.

    ReplyDelete