December 11, 2011

3rd trimester!

We are on the home stretch over here.  I am starting to get a little uncomfortable at 28+ weeks.  I already have that grunt going on when I get up from the couch or pick Jackson up.  I am also starting to wake-up a lot at night.  Bathroom breaks and jabs in the belly are usually the reason.  Baby boy #2 is moving and grooving and I love every bit of it.  According to The Bump, he is the size of an eggplant.  I have tried to explain it to Jackson but so far he just thinks it is hilarious to find my belly and lack of a belly button.   He said he has never seen an eggplant so big...
   baby-bumpin-bangs

3 comments:

  1. You look awesome Beks!!! Love the bangs! Baby boy #2 will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you're in your third trimester! Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bangs! Count down is on!!

    ReplyDelete