March 14, 2012

bros

Jackson is fitting into his role as 'big brother' more and more each day.  He is very excited to see the 'bebe' in the morning and give him some love.  'Loves' can be anything from a kiss on the cheek, a high-five, licking his ear, pulling his hair, or a pat on the stomach.  I can't say that I blame Jackson, I wouldn't mind biting those sweet cheeks either.  He also helps bring diapers, wipes, pacis, socks, clothes and anything in his site that we might need.  :)   
We are still working on what Jackson can do while Nash is eating.  He really likes to rub my hair and suck his thumb while laying on me, I am irresistible.  If he is not doing that he realized he can get away with a few things - getting all of the blueberries out of the fridge and rolling them on the floor, going out the garage door, pulling everything out of the toy chest - and this was just in one feeding.  

No comments:

Post a Comment