September 24, 2012

7 months!

So what is it like to be 7 months old?  Well I wake up around 7am (ok-ok really more like 4am for a little snack, I am a growing boy!) have some special mama milk time and then head downstairs to hang out with my brother.  Around 10am my mom tricks me into falling asleep in my car seat in the bathroom with the fan blasting loudly.  Weird I know.  Then we have milk and lunch and usually hang out in my Bjorn for a while outside or running errands.  Around 2pm, sneaky mom puts Jackson and I in the car and we go for a 'ride' next thing you know I wake up at our house feeling nice and rested.  In the afternoon I hang out in my walker, grasp everything I can and put it in my mouth, swing at the park and wait for my dad to get home!  We all have dinner, take a bath (my favorite part), down some milk and head to bed around 8.  This is the life. 
Glamour shot, I don't always wear this superman onesie...

1 comment: