September 1, 2012

game day

We all went to the Carolina home opener football game today.  It was a tarheel whoopin'.  I cannot promise you that we will ALL go again this year.  Everyone was really well behaved but it wasn't really that much fun.  Jackson is good for some tailgating and the first half. Nash could use a year or so before he goes back.  I am a selfish mama who wants to tailgate and watch the game without being pre-occupied.  I am sure if we do ever go without them that I will spend most of my time on my phone asking for updates and pictures of my boys.  It is like that everyday.  I can't wait for them to go down for a nap or to bed and then 10 minutes after they do... I miss them.  They have every bit of my heart. (and my arms and back and brain and house and and and)

 'It's hot mommy, I wan ice-ceammmm'

'Just hurry and take the pic, I can feel Jackson creepin''


1 comment:

  1. You have some of the most handsome young men in Carolina gear I have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete