October 24, 2012

8 months!

8 MONTHS?! Nash-po-ta-toes is already 8 months old?  You mamas out there know the saying...'takes 9 months to gain all those LBs, so don't beat yourself up, give yourself 9 months to lose them...'  Well crap, that really snuck up on me.  But it's not about me is it?  Never....


What a stud.  Nash enjoys laughing at his brother acting a fool, eating lil' crunchies (aka cheese puffs), cruising around in his walker, being outside and biting my boob.  Whoops did I type that?  He has got 4 front teeth now and the others are coming in strong.  He has also had a rough week because we decided to let him cry it out at night.  Crying it out deserves a whole different post and since we haven't actually succeeded in a full nights sleep yet, I will hold off with giving any advice.    He doesn't seem to remember it in the morning as he stretches his arms out with a big grin on his face for me to pick him up.  I love that grin, that hair, that belly, those feet, every thing about him!

No comments:

Post a Comment