October 18, 2012

baby girl shower!

Shower the people you love with love!  Last week my sister and brother-in-law were in North Carolina for a whole week.  This is the longest I have been able to hang out with them in way to long.  Have I mentioned before that I hope they move back to the East coast, because if I haven't I really hope they move back to the East coast soon.  I mean no pressure, just making sure they know how I feel.  She is my sister after all and about to have my niece!
OK, on to the sweet little baby shower we had while she was here.  We had a brunch at my parent's house and per Sarah's request we didn't use too much pink (whoops)...

Lots of 'pinterest' ideas going on here...


Sister, sisters... Natalie, Sarah, me, Brittni, and photo bomb Jackson


Funfetti cake pops that my mom made!


Donut/fruit skewers, sausage balls, cinnamon rolls, chic-fil-a chicken biscuits, what more could you ever need?

Mimosas & coffee, sorry pregnant lady none for you!


Getting crafty.  We wrote wishes for baby on hearts that will be made in to a mobile. 


Presents!

'Ders a baby in der?!' -Jackson





No comments:

Post a Comment