August 19, 2013

Atlanta!

We just got back from an awesome trip to visit the Corona family in Atlanta.  I wished they lived closer - seven hours in the car with boys equals one too many knock-knock jokes and a few too many dirty diapers.  It was great catching up with with some of my best friends and I am pumped to watch all our kids grow up together.  We have plans for them to be college roommates and their annoying moms can can decorate their dorm rooms and spy on them at parties.  Say I won't.

Tyler and Jackson at The Georgia Aquarium, super cool for all ages. 

Pancake breakfasts thanks to the boys!

So fresh and so clean.

I am gonna miss that baby and the ball pit and pancakes from Tyler's house mom. -Jackson

Nightly dance party obviously.

Braves Game!  They won!

Checking out that swing.  Looks good from here.  

1 comment:

  1. We miss yall tons!! So good to see yall as always! We will pass for college kids at the bar stalking them right?!?!

    ReplyDelete