April 19, 2014

'Spring' Break

We rented a condo for a few days and headed down to Carolina Beach for a little 'Spring Break,' pre-baby, pre-new store opening vacation.  We went with Unc, Brittni and baby Brooklyn and my parents and Aunt Nat came to visit / entertain / baby-sitt!  It was super cold and windy which was unfortunate for those who were looking forward to seeing me in my bikini.  Despite the weather we all had a really good time.  I am already looking forward to heading back this summer with 3 children, it is sure to be relaxing...  1 month count down to baby boy #3 is on!

Up and Away.  Our beach 'hour.'  Jackson loved the kite flying.

My stud muffns.

My goof troop. 

Sweet morning snuggles with 'BABBYY BRICKLYNN.'  Nash is slightly obsessed with her.  

Nash is serious about his ball playing and even more serious about his stance.  We did not teach him this.  The boy does not miss a beat.  Watch what you say around him.

Prepping for Easter!

Fun at the aquarium in the wind tunnel with Unc!

And the best part of the vacation…  Chuck E Cheese in Wilmington with Tat, Will and Nat.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed y'all!! Hope you had a great time. Can't believe there is only one month til #3!!!

    ReplyDelete