November 19, 2014

6 months!

Someone turned half a year old today.  How quick was that?  In full out chaotic house celebration mode I let you roll off the couch.  I still feel guilty about it so maybe if I post it for the whole wide world to read (ok 7 family members) then they will tell me they did the same thing and it happens to the best of us.  But you only cried for a minute as your big brothers tried to make you laugh by screaming 'BOOO BOOO BOOO' in your face.  And really, I can't believe it hasn't happened before now.  So at 6 months, you like to roll and roll and roll and put every thing you can get your hands on in your mouth.  You like to eat from a spoon but would rather hold it yourself and gnaw on the handle.   You still love mama milk and eat about every 3 hours.  You are a pretty good sleeper at night, usually getting up once.  I think you would love to nap if we would ever let you.  And you smile.  You smile anytime someone acknowledges you.  It is so much fun to show you off.  Thanks for being the best baby Theo we could ever ask for.

Ahmm, you know I am gonna eat this?

Just kidding mom! Hurry take a picture, here comes Nash!

See, I told ya.  Creeper.

But for real, are you gonna let him be in my picture?

Ok, ok, how's this? Milk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment