September 2, 2017

The break

Well, it was a strong 7 years of no broken bones around here.  I am impressed we made it this far.  Alas, Thursday evening Jackson was running from Theo down the hall, fell, and hit his arm in just the right spot.  I thought he was being extra whiney and made him go to sleep (whoops, keeping it honest here).  The next day it was still bothering him and what do you know, a broken arm bone.  He gets to rock a splint and sling for a week and then goes in for a cast.  So far it hasn't seemed to bother him much at all.  He is milking it for all the 'tech time' that he can.  We know this boy is not afraid to chill.
My brave little 7 year old, who looks 12 here?!

I am trying to keep him home and still as much as possible until he gets the hard cast.  Lucky Winnie got to watch her first football game with her biggest bro.  Lucky daddy got to take her other 2 bros to the game.  Whoop-whoop.  Please note, I got matching monogram shirts!  Who am I, first time for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment