September 11, 2017

Winnie's Baptism

Winnie was baptized on Sunday.  She was an absolute angel and looked it too.  She wore the Christening gown that my Nana made me.  The boys have always been too big for it so I was exited that Winnie was able to squeeze in.  It was a hectic beautiful event, just like this life.   Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14
My girl.  Thank-you God for choosing ME to be her mama.

Group shot.  We tried.  Loved having family there.  We celebrated with friends and family and some Q Shack at the park.

 Theo was having a day.

Thankfully I remembered my drawers.

Ahhh, the friendly threats begin.

Hey Hey everyone! We are STILL up here.

Nash, you shouldn't do that, but thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment