October 27, 2017

Cali!

Charlie got invited to attend the Jersey Mike's Advisory Board meeting in California along with his spouse.  I first said no we can't make it with this little notice and a six month old.  Then he sent me the link to the hotel and said we can't miss this.  We asked if Winnie could come along (she is a cute cheap date) and they said yes.  So off she went on her THIRD flight in 6 months.  This time to Los Angeles and then took a ride down the Pacific Coast to Laguna Beach, and it stayed at the Ritz Carlton!  It was a first for all of us.  Sorry, if I sound like I am bragging, I am.  We all had a great time.  The flight is loonngggg but Winnie was as good as you could expect her to be.  She was loving hanging with just her mom and dad.  I really feel like she grew so much while we were there, maybe it was that I had some serious one on one time and that has really never happened before.  We wined and dined and walked and talked.  If you ever want to meet everyone at a conference then bring a cute baby with you.  Winnie was the star of the show.  

Back to the airport we go.  Five hours, 2 feedings, 2 naps, a few diaper changes and my mom let me suck on one of those cookies!

A trek from our hotel down to the beach.  It was gorgeous and hot! High of 98, but no humidity, so felt good to us.

Omelets by the ocean with dad before his meetings.

So we hit up the pool for a few!  We weren't sad about it.

A gorgeous sunset stroll on the beach.  We tried to get a picture, but our heads are too big for selfies.  Sorry Winnie.  Take my word for it, it was purty.  

1 comment:

  1. I've been to that hotel before-- it is for sure brag worthy!!!! Glad you got to get away!!!!

    ReplyDelete