October 10, 2017

Father time

Time is a funny thing.  In this stage of my life the minutes can creep by.  They are exhausting and stressful and frustrating.  Yet at the exact same time the days are flying by.  Winnie is almost 6 months old.  6 months! I can barely remember a time that I didn't have her with me. She is such a joy.  She likes to be right in the mix of it all, watching and smiling and eating.  Everything goes in her mouth reminding me that I need to do some baby proofing around here.  So far she has enjoyed applesauce and sweet potatoes but eats like her brothers with most of it ending up on her clothes and the ground.  She likes her paci and her mama holding her.  She knows all she has to do is let out a little whimper and I will scoop her right up.  She takes around 3 naps a day depending on what all we have going on.  She gets up once a night but I can nurse her and she goes back to sleep.  Six months is one of my favorite ages.  All the smiles but not yet moving.  I do not know what I am going to do when she can start moving.  Put a helmet and leash on her?  I am only kind of joking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment