November 27, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

'Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our Thanksgiving.' - W.T. Purkiser

Kindergarten party with my Nash.  Turkey cookies.  I need to step up my crafting game.

Theo's preschool has been closed because of plumbing issues. (I'm about to take a plunger over there tomorrow and do some work, myself!)  Some of us met at another church downtown, brought what was in our cabinets and feasted!

Prepping our bellies.  We love it when family rolls through town and stops for lunch at the one, the only, Jersey Mike's!

'What mom? You did it.' 

'Can I lick it now?' Impatient little bakers we got over here.

'Thanksgiving was good to me!'  We spent Thanksgiving day in Goldsboro at my Nana & Papa's house for one last hurrah.  I grew up going here every Thanksgiving and love being able to have my babies there for one last time.  What a special place with lots of memories and traditions to pass on.

First we eat, then we play FOOTBALL!

About 1/2 of the oppspring of Carlton & Jo Frederick.

We continued on to Wilson the next day for more turkey with cousins!

Kids table.  Plates are looking a little boring if you ask me.

Winnie got to sit with the adults.  Because this girl was loving all the soft buttery vegetables!

Thankful for these blessings from God! Still working on a Christmas card picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment