November 8, 2017

Nash's World

We just living in it.  Or trying to figure it out.  Nash had to switch Kindergarten classes this past week.  They added an additional class at his school and he was a 'lucky' one who got to move.  His assistant teacher, that we love, also moved so that was a huge help.  I told him that she picked him to come to the brand new classroom with the brand new teacher.  He did great with it?!!  I had no idea his reaction because I never do, but he is rocking it.  I am proud of this loud, intense, crazy, emotional, cute to boot son of mine.

We got floor seats to the UNC basketball game.  Like first row, on the floor.  No one else wanted to go (haunted house and carnival) but Nash was all over it.  He won.

Next day, same thing.  Blue Zone seats to the football game.  No one else wanted to go, Nash all over it.  Winnie and I joined them for this one!

Kindergarten field trip!  You couldn't bring siblings along on this one.  Then the teacher sent a message that they really needed help.  I said we can 'help' but will have Theo and Winnie with us.  Theo was in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment