May 27, 2018

celebrating!

May is a hap-pen-ning month!  Jackson's birthday was a day full of celebrating my boys and driving Miss Winnie around town.  Thankfully she doesn't mind a car nap and is always up for some snacks.

Theo had an 'art show' at his pre-school camp.  We listened to jazz, dined on cookies and lemonade and explored our artist work.  I also think he enjoyed his teacher, Mrs. Winslow. ;)

Brunch with the birthday boy!  J has the first lunch of the day, hello 10am!

Kindergarten 'graduation' for Nash!  He sang a song and then we had cake with grandmama as a special guest.

A tradition like no other, Kanki!  Winnie girl had no problem keeping up.

And one of my new favorite pictures.  Our friend Graham did a mini family session a few Sundays ago and we went for it.  I had the biggest grin on my face when I came across this sneaky shot.  I love this 8 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment