August 25, 2018

last week

The final week of summer, I pulled out all the good stuff in hopes that this is what they will remember.  I also made a bet with Jackson, if he read a certain amount of chapter books he got to do certain things - not expecting him to do it ALL.  Nerd alert.  So we owe a lot of this to him!

Frankie's Fun Park.  We all did the ropes course.  It was scarier than you would think, I had to play it cool since the only reason I was up there is because the brave 4 year old had to have an adult with him.  We also did the arcade, and go carts, and laser tag, and bumper boats and, and, and, we might as well have gone to Disney World.  'Memories' are pricey.

Kanki! Thanks to Jackson for picking this spot out for dinner.  You know everyone in our family agreed!

Defy Gravity!  We got out of there with no broken bones, woohoo!

A Paper hand puppet show at the outdoor theatre in Chapel Hill.  I could only convince J to go with me, a date!

Second annual Lemonade stand for UNC Children's hospital with our neighbors! Another success.

No comments:

Post a Comment