August 19, 2018

weekending

Charlie, Jackson and Nash headed to an F3 camp out this weekend at Camp Seagull.  From what I could get, they had a blast.  No pictures...  We held it down here, I won't say it was an easy weekend but it was definitely a little quieter.

A little Friday evening pool time with my water bugs.  Winnie is NOT afraid of the water one bit, which can be pretty terrifying.

'Wow, dis is the best you ever made.' Ahhh we all love you, Stouffers.  Only the best for us.

Speaking of, cinny rolls!  This is how I camp.

Pa-Menchies date!

Work it, girrllll.  I know this romper is too tight, but it is too good.

Bath nuggets.  Getting big and looking like her bros.

Church, they did not have to buzz me to come and get Winnie from the nursery, woohoo.  Her brothers swing on these rails every Sunday until someone gets hurt.  Today I look over and there she is, copycat.

No comments:

Post a Comment