October 28, 2018

pumpkins!

We hit up a garden center down the road for our pumpkins this year.  It was close and easy and I only had to spank one kid and then I was the one who got stung by bugs all down my shirt - so yeah, went as to be expected.  
Cutie rascal.  These are her favorite shoes.  They are too small and thin and white and patent leather and mostly inappropriate to wear, but she loves them, so I love them.  And I hide them. 

Not sure when her 2 biggest brothers go so dang big.

Artist at work.  Theo does pretty well with his cast, but he does get frustrated not being able to climb the tree house or play tackle football, etc. etc.  So, I let them paint.  I am not a let's pull out all the paint person, but we did it outside and they kepy busy for a solid 3 minutes.

I mean is it really even fall if you don't pay to let your kid role around in a bin of corn?! We went one morning with some friends from pre-school and I still have corn in the washing machine.
A field trip to the pumpkin patch with my 1st grader.  Loved getting to hang out with this stud and his classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment