April 17, 2019

party rockin' ...

We had a fun weekend celebrating our 2 birthday buddies!  Charlie is ready for Winnie to turn 21 and do some big trips together but I am claiming some mother - daughter ones before then.  I am due!

Bus pick-up with snack cakes.  When it is a nice day this is one of my favorite things.  Walking to get big bros and hearing about their days.

One of my not so favorite things, grocery store with helpers and unloading groceries with helpers...

Making a little money to buy some presents.  Theo had himself a rock sale.  And we have really nice neighbors who were looking to up their home decor.

Haircuts!! J wanted short but not too short, Nash picked a style from the old haircut books they have laying around and Theo hopped right up in the chair and said 'a mohawk.'  She assured me she could do it and comb it right on down.  He also asked how to get a mustache.  Whew.

Baseball! We have not had much Little League Baseball, sooo much rain.  But we have been to a few Tarheel games.  Ramses was smitten with Ms. Winnie and to my surprise she loved it!

PARTY TIME.  Thanks to my brothers and cousins for helping me open a few presents and having cupcakes with me!

Happy Birthday Winnie! She wasn't too sure about the whole thing.  I like this picture because my arm looks toned, and I'll take what I can get, and I am just keeping it real on the blog.

Winnie Mouse!! Aunt Nat got us some balloons and Minnie Mouse decor because she is the best.  When Winnie says her name she says 'MiMi' and it is just the best.

Another rainy morning with cancelled baseball.  The spoiled brothers got to go shoot around at the Dean Dome with some Tarheels.  It is pretty cool when Luke May is the ref, I don't care how old you are.

The sky parted right in time for the Spring Football Game! Tarheels won. :)

Goooo Tahh Heeelllsss!

Now that she is 2 she thinks she can do everything like everyone and enjoys raisin bran while standing in a chair and getting milk everywhere.  Exactly like her brothers but cuter outfits.

Some things change, some things stay the same.  Birthday boy request.  An afternoon at Dave & Busters.  Help me. 

UNC tagged along, teaching his girls some nice sweet games.

Same girl, same.  

No comments:

Post a Comment