July 15, 2019

HEY NOW...

YOU'RE AN ALL-STAR...

Nash made the SDLL Green teams all-stars this year and his daddy helped coach.  They were the 'B' team but boy did they blow all expectations out of the water.  Nash had a really fun group of kids on his teams (ok, fun moms for me!) that played well together and all stepped up their game.  Practice every single night really worked, wheewwww.

Sandlot bomb squad.  My favorite bad ass picture ever.

My lefty ripping it.

The BEST fan ever, giving the inside scoop to her daddy.

The BEST little brother ever.  Theo got in lots of reps himself and never complained as long as he had a snack in his hand.

After a nice long hot day of baseball, 10:30pm, they had more energy than I did.

J-man got asked to play up on the SDLL Orange team!  I warned him this year would be different, as in he might see a log of bench warming action.  He did, but in true Jackson Farris fashion he kept on smiling and trying and cheering.  His team did amaze-balls and they ended up State runner-ups.

Baseball mamas!  A lot of driving, a lot of washing, a lot of cup finding, we made it.  States was actually during our one beach week.  So when I say driving I mean we drove back and forth from the beach 5 times.  Lesson learned, plan beach trip later, your kid might be balling.  


No comments:

Post a Comment