July 5, 2019

Let Freedom Ring!

Happy July 4th!  We celebrated like any true American by decorating our bikes for the annual parade, stuffing our faces, playing at the pool, and fireworks.  As a grown up it might be one of my favorite holidays.  Little prep, no presents, you can wear your bathing suit, and HOTDOGS.  I didn't get many pictures but that is OK, because look at THESE.  Jersey Mike's needed some professional shots for advertising so we all showered, found our least wrinkled shirts and asked a photographer from church to come and take them in 3 hours.  She came with her baby strapped on and slayed it.  I am in love with these pictures.  It is my blog, so I'll brag if I want to....

I might even print this bad boy, that is how much I like it.

'Merica

Annual 4th picture with my favorite chunk!

No one lost a finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment