August 30, 2019

KINDERGARTEN!!

Real life, first day of kindergarten.  I tried to convince Theo to go the next day, staggered start, 'noooo way, I'm gonna do the two-step and cowboy boogie...' He was so pumped and proud and loud and full of joy.  His teacher is a lucky one. 

The day before we went to the doctor to get his crazy one swolled eye checked.  We think it was a bug bite and some sort of weird reaction.  No other symptoms.  He was excited to get the all clear for school.  

Watch out Creekside!! Farris boys are coming at ya.

Winnie and I had mixed feelings about this.

Aunt Nat! Thanks for always checking in on my boo.  His favorite part of the day - the cafeteria meatball sub.  'Best I have ever had.' And he made a new friend.  Be still my heart.

I put in a request to helicopter Aunt to make sure he was on the bus and had friends.  Not surprised, the center of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment