August 5, 2019

the cousins are here!

My sister and her family of SIX drove down from Chicago, through the night, in 12 hours.  They said it wasn't too bad, but I am not buying it.  Or maybe I am buying it, as in we will be flying when we go visit them, hopefully sooner than later, hit me up Southwest! Just a few highlights -

Dan the Animal Man came to our pool.  I was WAY more impressed than I thought I would be, but not enough to touch this nasty big stank snake.

I opted to hold hunky chunky 'baabbyyy SILASS' instead.  Winnie made sure he knew whose mama I was.

Annual church pic with Tat-Tat. That's a lot of grand kids!

Eleanor and 'baby Winnie,' except she is no longer a baby but Eleanor is still the. sweetest.

Annual sleepover with Nat & Zack! This time in their new house with lots of room to fight, errr love on cousins.  

Go D. Bulls! Go iceeeesss!

Dinner out, no kids, no babies for us, I wasn't even sad about it.  Hawthorne & Wood, a new spot close to our house, I give it 5 stars!

Winslow family Christmas card picture?! I think we should. 

No comments:

Post a Comment