March 25, 2010

chuck-town-bound

March 2007

Tomorrow Charlie and I are headed down to Charleston for the annual Cooper River Bridge run. We got engaged there 3 years ago so it has become a nice tradition. Charlie so graciously offered to walk it with me, and I am hoping we will have made it to the top of the bridge by lunch time. This will be the last one without a baby in tow or should I say a baby in the stroller! March 31st 2007 was Charlie's first time running the 6 miles - he is not a runner. So my friends and I were super surprised when he ran the entire race, fidgeting around, talking, singing, etc. Now I know it was because he had a blinging diamond ring tied to his shorts the whole time. I was ecstatic when he handed me my medal at the end of the race, inside the packet was a sweet little treat for me! And we live happily ever after...

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Isn't it weird to see a pre-baby bump picture? Yes, one day, it will be back to normal. :) I bet y'all have that entire walk done by lunch time. Take it easy though!!! Lots of loooove

    ReplyDelete