May 28, 2010

homecoming

I am head over heels in love with this little guy. I was going to do a nice long post but instead spent the morning staring at his every move and coo and ahh and grunt.
We came home from the hospital yesterday afternoon and so far he has done great. Has a nice little sleeping, diapering, feeding, diapering, ditto, schedule. He went to his pediatrician today and had gained some weight since leaving the hospital! (started 8.9, down to 8.2, back up to 8.3 today) She said she could count on one hand the number of babies that this happens to. He likes the good stuff just like his momma and daddy.




3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness he's so adorable! Expressive already:)

    I can't wait for this moment in my life!!! 3 and 1/2 months!

    frontyardfoodie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog girl. you inspired me to update mine!

    ReplyDelete