May 23, 2010

nursery

Here are some nursery pictures, I think Jackson is going to be so pleased with what we have done. :)


Bedding - Serena & Lilly - Christmas money splurge, I love it!
Crib & Changing Table - Babies R' Us - sign up for their rewards program, you get some pretty sweet coupons.
Rocker & Ottoman - Walmart - I really wanted a rocker and this was by far the best deal, easy to assemble & comfortable.
Dresser - parents garage with a couple coats of paint
Side table - ditto
Lamp - ditto
Book shelf, coat hanger, sports prints - baby shower presents from Land of Nod
Mirror - good ol Rose's Department Store
Wall clock - found online, trying to remember the site...
Sunshine painting - I got bored one afternoon!

5 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love it! Tell Jackson to hurry up already, Benjamin needs a buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I can imagine a sweet little swaddled baby head layin on the Jacksonia pillow. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is the most comfortable and cozy looking nursery I have ever seen. I could curl up and sleep in Jackson's crib right now. It looks awesome and I know baby J will just love it. Sending you some "going in to labor" vibes. Much love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I haven't even touched my 'baby' room yet and it's getting closer for me!

    frontyardfoodie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Austin has some strong "going into labor" vibes! Rebekah was 8 cm. dilated at 8:55am May 24. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete