April 10, 2011

baby visitors

Know of anyone who is on the way to having a baby? I do! Check out this blog post, I think it is spot on - How to be the Best Post Partum Visitor in 15 Minutes or Less. I definitly like how she added to come back and visit when the baby is a few months old - say 10 1/2 months... :) But really, they are more fun at this time and the mom will actually remember that you visited. Jackson was especially lucky in that we have family close by that helped out alot. Aka - did everything.
I will be glad to help out with some cleaning. I specialize in opening and closing the washing machine and dishwasher but can do just about anything. I will also be glad to turn your lights on and off for hours if needed.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking to my post! I'm so glad you had gooe post-partum support, so many women do not.

    Jackson is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete