April 30, 2011

buddies

Jackson is still annoying, but getting a lot wiser in his old age. Sometimes you just have to let him do what he wants; play in my water bowl, pull my nub, 'pet' my eyeballs, mess with my feet (he is the only person I will let do this, so don't even try!), and even take a lick of my treat when mom is not looking. He is a quick learner! I have already taught him how to lift up the toilet seat incase we need some water, open the laundry door where my food is stored (we are working on getting the actual bag open- tricky), get mom to leave the back door open so we can walk in and out as we please, throw any food he does not want onto the floor for me, point and throw a tantrum if mom does not stop at the park on our walks (it usually works, he gets whatever he wants), the list goes on and on. I think I have decided to keep him. luv, greta

Soooo what can we do???

No comments:

Post a Comment