May 11, 2011

1st cut

Hair today, gone tomorrow - I couldn't help myself. Now I know why parents do not like to give their children their 1st haircut. I don't think it is so much of a sentimental value as it is just impossible. How are you supposed to cut a little boys hair with actual scissors? We gave it a shot; found some blunt scissors in a first aid kit, Charlie held him on his lap and pinned his arms down, I took one long snip across the front and we called it a day. Now I know why kids always have dirty little bowl cuts. At least Jackson can see now. He was already starting to develop a little frat star head nod to get the hair out of his eyes.

This picture trips me out because Jackson took it of himself. I think he was trying to show me that I missed a few pieces of hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment