May 23, 2011

last year...

What a great quick year it has been. It was only a year ago today that I was ready for our baby boy to come, well I don't know that you are ever ready, but Charlie had just installed his carseat that afternoon, I had gotten his room nice and pretty and done a big laundry load of comfy baby clothes. I even blogged about it. Little did I know only a few hours later my water would break and we would head to the hospital to meet our sweet Jackson. I guess he was just waiting on his mama to get ready. I always thought he would be early but I never wanted to actually admit it for fear he would be 2 weeks late. When I think back on it, I was ready, my mind was ready, my body was ready, our home was ready. I was ready to be a better woman, a mother, my heart had no idea just how much love it could hold. I am sad to see this year go but excited for all that is to come for our family.

2 comments: