October 18, 2011

due dates

Today I had my 20-week ultrasound appointment and the due date of baby boy #2 was officially moved up a week.  We are talking March 2, 2012!  The doctor said they do not like to change 'due dates' but there was too much of a difference in what he was measuring in the ultrasound to what was my 'original due date.'  He is growing as fast as his big brother and his mama!  He looked cute as ever, in a squished alien skinny head sort of way.  I am amazed at how much he has already developed in such a short time.  Jackson still does not know what is going on.  What he does know is that my belly button is starting to stick out and it is ohh so funny to poke it.

And since I am a whole week ahead of what I thought, I promptly came home and ate a row of oreos.  I am pretty sure that 'whip' has crack in it.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Can't wait for baby boy Farris #2 to get here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Bring on March 2nd! Can't wait to meet the sweet little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. March 2nd?!?! Hollerrrrrrrrrr!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete